Here at Centsability, we understand that the last thing you want to do is take on another expense when you are already struggling to manage your finances…..
Our number 1 priority is YOU, which is why we offer you two key bonuses and numerous benefits that result from our spending planner service:
BONUS 1 –
Your first consultation is FREE!
During this consultation, we take the time to get to know you and your circumstances so we can determine the type of assistance you require, and whether we can assist you to meet your goals. Once we know we can assist you and we have both agreed you are ready and willing to take action to get your finances under control, we will then discuss with you our affordable fees and the various flexible payment options that are available.
Your success depends upon our ability to develop a successful relationship based on trust. Importantly, this first consultation also provides you with the opportunity to assess us and the Spending Planner program, and whether we will be a good fit. You are under absolutely no obligation to commit to the program.
BONUS 2 – 100% money back guarantee!
Yes, you’ve read that right. We are so confident in our system, that we guarantee if after following all the steps in the Spending Planner program (including your personal spending plan) you have not saved an amount equal to the Centsability Spending Planner fee charged, then we will refund every dollar you have paid us. Please refer to our refund policy for full details. then just email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full refund.
On top of your automatic bonuses, there are the numerous benefits that having a Centsability Spending Plan can bring you, including:
- Avoid late fees – Following your own tailored personal spending plan means that not only will you be able to easily track when bills are due, but you will have also set aside the right amount of money in your bills bank account to take care of them. That means no more late fees for you, and more money in your pocket!
- Pay-less in credit card interest –Your spending planner will work with you to develop a plan that will see you start progressively paying down that credit card that may have been keeping you awake at night. Why give the banks more money than you need to?
- The ability to pay upfront for products and get a discount – How many times do you see discounts available if only you had the means to pay amounts owing upfront and in full e.g. car rego, insurance, holidays etc.? Your spending planner can help you to develop a plan to take advantage of as many of these situations as you can.
- Win the battle over mindless spending – how aware are you of all of your mindless spending habits? Snapping up those ‘specials’ when grocery shopping that you don’t need, that extra cup of coffee -just to be social, automatically renewing insurance policies without finding out if there is a cheaper option, or it could even be direct debits that you have set up and forgotten about and may no longer even use! Working with your spending planner, you may be amazed to find out how much of your money is going towards your unconscious spending habits. Now, we are not going to sugar coat it here, this area can be challenging for some people. Your spending plan will help you identify these spending habits, and then give you back control over your own finances by making conscious decisions over what spending is right for you.
- Achieve your financial goals faster– save for a house deposit, travel, children’s education new car, or even retirement.
The benefits of a spending plan are not just financial! Other parts of your life are likely to improve also in the following ways:
- Reduced strain on relationships – having a plan in place and clear financial goals enables you to communicate more effectively with significant others in your life about money.
- Less stress, frustration, and worry over money – Your spending plan provides you with an early warning system for any potential problems. It will tell you how much you can afford to spend, and let you know what your future bank balance needs to be on any given day, giving you plenty of time to instigate any changes necessary, should a problem arise.
- Feel in control of your life– no more feeling overwhelmed when bills arrive, or unexpected expenses occur.
- Improve physical and mental well-being, self-esteem – Life is calmer when you feel that you are in control. How many nights have you tossed and turned, worrying about how you were going to pay the bills? A spending plan will help you sleep easily without the need to count sheep! Getting a good night’s sleep (as we all know) is the cornerstone to supporting your own health and wellbeing.
- Gain a sense of security and freedom – having a spending plan in place can be very liberating. You decide what the priorities are and where your money will go. Whether you want to focus on paying down debt or building savings, the choice is yours.
Still not sure if a spending plan is right for you?
Why not book an obligation free appointment to find out more